The methods of holding of the Shareholders’ Meeting could change if the regulations in force change or further measures are issued by the competent Authorities - effective as at April 5, 2023, date of the Shareholders’ Meeting. Any changes shall be promptly notified using the same methods envisaged for publication of the call notice.
As permitted by current provisions, the Shareholders’ Meeting shall only be held through means of telecommunication and participation at the Shareholders’ Meeting and exercise of the voting right can only take place through the representative appointed by the Company, (Computershare S.p.A.).
1. Financial Statements at December 31, 2022.
2. Determinations concerning the allocation of the year’s profit.
Report on compensation policy and on compensation paid
3. “Section One” - Compensation policy regarding the period 2022-2023. Approval.
4. “Section Two” - Compensation paid in 2022. Advisory vote.
Board of Directors
5. Election of one Director.
Board of Statutory Auditors
6. Election of the Board of Statutory Auditors
7. Election of the Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors
8. Determination of the compensation of the Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors and Standing Auditors.