Our logo Adopted in 2016, our logo represents our belonging to EDF group. 1972 - 1966 This logo was created to represent the newly formed company Montecatini Edison Spa, established in 1966 from the merger of Montecatini and Edison. 1966 - 1934 This logo was introduced in 1934. In that year the company became Società Edison and went on to use this logo until 1966. 2016 - 2003 This logo was introduced in 2003 and was used until 2016. 2003 - 1972 This famous logo was created by the American company Landor to identify Montedison and the whole group. Introduced in 1972, it was used by Edison until 2003. 1934 - 1884 Up until 1934 this trademark identified the Società Generale di Elettricità Sistema Edison and later Società Generale Edison di Elettricità.